What Can I Expect?
As a new client, we want to extend our services to you and assure you that we are dedicated to providing you with paramount service! Your first interaction will be with our administrative assistant, who will assist you with the intake process. You will be able to ask questions and have any concerns addressed at that time. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and welcomed.
Prior to your first session, you will be directed to our Patient Portal. There, you will find a secure location to provide us with the information we will need to assist you. This will include information such as the reason for your visit, your name, address and health insurance information.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first session. This will allow time for you to check in and provide the necessary forms and documents needed to begin the process. It will also give you time to get comfortable in our waiting area. If your first appointment is via telehealth, please log in five minutes early. Remember, all co-payments or fees are due prior to starting your session.
Things To Remember:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the office or log in at least five minutes early for telehealth.
- If you are unable to attend your session, please contact the office to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, to avoid a late cancellation fee.
- Bring all necessary documents to your first session: picture identification (driver’s license), insurance cards and other requested documents (i.e., custody agreements).
- Please make all co-payments, deductible or co-insurance payments prior to beginning each session.
- Remember, children can not be left unattended in our waiting area.
- Relax, we will take good care of you!